• 0 (258) 264 82 37
  • karacalar@karacalartekstil.com
  • tr
  • en

About Us

Karacalar has been operating in Denizli since 2003, producing natural fabrics and home textiles and realizing the sales it has produced. Serving in the sofa cover sector with the brands Armağan Home Collection , Karacalar always prioritizes customer satisfaction.

In this context, it continues its activities by using the highest technology, without compromising the principles of quality, stability and trust. Karacalar, which hosts the stage of production from woven to apparel, provides service for production from weaving to garment and shipping in a closed area of ​​10,000 square meters.

Crowning the paints used in production with the TSE and ISO certificates; 80% of its production is sent to  countries, and the remaining 20% ​​is sold in the domestic market.
 

Karacalar Ev Tekstili - Tanıtım Filmi